This service is designed for growers who take a business approach to planning and managing the financial performance of their wool clip.
We provide a full range of decision-making tools and reports as well as professional support to maximise your return from wool.
The service includes the opportunity to participate as a supplier to the New Merono supply chain connecting you to spinners, knitters and weavers around the world. It also provides access to the traditional auction system and forward markets.
What we will do for you
Over the course of the year we will work with you to:
- Forecast your wool clip in detail.
- Plan your shearing and clip preparation.
- Report to you on the value of the clip weekly.
- Establish achievable price targets.
- Help manage price risk through forward sales.
- Manage and settle forward sales position.
- Choose best clip preparation method for your wool.
- Promote your wool clip to a full range of processors.
- Make labour cost savings at shearing.
- Sell shorn wool at auction or direct to a processor.
- Link you to the New Morino.
- Analyse the sale performance and profile of your clip.
This approach will help you gain recognition for your brand and establish you on a path to premium pricing.